top of page

Epitome Sportswear Group

Public·18 members

Today: Monaco vs. Paris Saint-Germain live 1 March 2024

AS Monaco is set to face Paris Saint-Germain in a Ligue 1 match scheduled for Friday, 1 March 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The match will take place at Stade Louis II.

Setubal versus Sporting is this match for the best league in Portugal where the away team favorite are going to win and so I go with this 2 bet FT. The hosts so far after 15 matches have 19 points and are in the middle. Are coming from a defeat and this will be a tough match despite they play at home. This because the opponent have 26 points and are 5th in the league. Are better team and did 2 wins in the last 3 matches played and away they did 3 wins in the last 4 matches played. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Tranmere Rovers 0, Sunderland 1. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt saved. Kieron Morris (Tranmere Rovers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Kieron Morris (Tranmere Rovers) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Mainz vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will face a tough trip to Mainz as they seek their third straight Bundesliga victory. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! The hosts have 2 wins and one draw in their opening 3 league games so far and two wins in a row as they won 1-0 at home with Odd scoring early in that one and keeping the lead till the end, while Odd next two games won with 4-1 at home with decent Valerenga side and just one day ago played away from home at Start where they won the game with no less than 5-0 in the end, this while last round the hosts played away from home at Sarpsborg where they had the lead 3-1 and won 3-2 the game. Inter have scored two or more in their last eight matches. Slavia Prague have two straight home losses in Champions League. Inter have scored in each of their last 15 matches. Inter have six wins in their last eight matches. Slavia Prague have no win in four straight Champions League matches. Slavia Prague will be seeking their first win of Group F when they host Inter Milan as the UEFA Champions League resumes. Rashford, who has not played since 15 January, has scored 14 goals in the top flight this term, while Kane has 11 league goals. I'm realistic," added Southgate. I think with Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford, they've both had serious injuries, but both of them will do everything within their power to get themselves fit and ready and available for us in the summer. The first priority for both of them is to get back playing for their clubs. How to Watch AS Monaco vs. Paris Saint-Germain 2 hours ago — Find out where to watch the Ligue 1 matchup between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain streaming live online or on TV. The promoted side are in eighth place with 19 points -- seven points behind the top four and Champions League spots -- and are the only team apart from league leaders Liverpool who are unbeaten in away games. Sheffield face Newcastle United (14th), Norwich City (19th), Aston Villa (15th), Brighton & Hove Albion (16th) and Watford (20th) in their next five games this month and Wilder said they would approach each match as if they were playing a top team. Their leading scorer Tammy Abraham, who has scored 13 league goals this season, was guilty of some missed opportunities. However, his team mates offered little in terms of a threat in the final third, with only four of Chelsea's 19 shots at goal finding the target. It has been the story of Chelsea's recent form -- a run which has brought only four wins from their last 11 league games. It’s not good enough for Mourinho to moan about injuries as if no other team has them or publicly savage the club’s record signing when the team he’s putting out on the pitch looks so shorn of a plan. Tottenham needed a rebuild when he arrived, but they need an even bigger one now. MAN OF THE MATCH Marcel Sabitzer (Leipzig). Perth Glory v Western Sydney Wanderers predictions for Saturday’s match in the A-League. Perth Glory will be hoping for another positive result after ending their run of four games without a win. Western Sydney Wanderers are in the midst of a terrible run, losing four in a row. Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. A three-person panel appointed by governing body Football Federation Australia (FFA) said on Thursday it had found no bias behind the January dismissal or any existence of a reported "lesbian mafia" that wanted Stajcic out of the job. The panel's chairwoman, Diane Smith-Gander, said on Friday Stajcic was not interviewed as part of the review. Middlesbrough have scored at least twice in each of their last seven clashes with Barnsley, while the visitors have lost 75% of their away games this term. We think this is the perfect chance for Boro to return to form, with Barnsley losing three of their last four games. As a result, a 2-1 home win is our pick, with Boro winning three of the last four meetings at this ground. Leeds said Hunter's death leaves "a huge hole" in the family of the club. His legacy will never be forgotten and our thoughts are with Norman's family and friends at this very difficult time," the club said in a statement. Hunter 'a man of steel who could produce silk'The defender, who joined Leeds aged 15, went on to play 726 matches in all competitions for the club, the fourth-highest individual total in their history. PSG V Monaco LIVE - Ligue 1 latest as PSG pile on the Nov 24, 2023 — PSG moved four points clear at the top of Ligue 1 with a captivating 5-2 victory over third-placed Monaco, who had opportunities to hold the ... Bayern Munich head coach Hansi Flick says Tuesday's top-of-the-table game against second-placed Borussia Dortmund is not a Bundesliga title decider. A win for leaders Bayern at the Allianz Arena would move them seven points clear of Dortmund with six games left. But Flick said: "Regardless of the result, nothing will be decided. Dortmund hope Germany centre-back Mats Hummels is fit enough to play after he went off injured at half-time during Saturday's 2-0 win at Wolfsburg. In my report I was critical of some decision that Everton manager David Moyes had made. When my report had finished, I turned around to find Moyes standing two feet behind me, staring at me with those piercing blue eyes. He had heard the entire thing. The tunnel at Goodison is the tightest in the top flight. There was nowhere for me to escape. Smiles from Moyes and Souness. Conor's post-match interviewMost dramatic end to a gameUruguay v Ghana at the 2010 World Cup. After Silva's sacking, more focus and pressure will inevitably be on director of football Marcel Brands, who arrived shortly before Silva. Brands, in charge of overall football strategy, is the most significant sporting figure at the club. Moshiri, of course, must have the final sign-off, but having got major decisions wrong he must now place his trust in the urbane, understated Dutchman. Is Silva solely to blame? Highly rated teenager Moise Kean joined for £27m from Italian champions Juventus in the summerSilva has been unlucky in a key area this season, with Andre Gomes cut down by serious injury against Tottenham and Fabian Delph - bought as a leader - often missing too. Bringing on two of their best players in Lo Celso and Moura and moving to a 4-4-2 with Dier in midfield made the side a lot more solid, though even then Sanchez's presence at the back meant they always looked susceptable. Man of the match - Dwight McNeil What an exciting prospect the England Under-21 winger looks. Given the need to rediscover the necessary grit and determination on the pitch and produce an immediate turnaround, the owners and management decided that a change of coach was the best option," it added. Montella, previously in charge for three seasons between 2012 and 2015, returned in April but his team lost five of their first six games under his leadership and only escaped relegation with a 0-0 draw at home to Genoa in their final match of last season. Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster said his side's confidence is "crazy low" after the defeat. This, coupled with Aston Villa's win over Arsenal, sent the Hornets into the relegation zone. They travel to the Emirates Stadium on Sunday hoping for three points from their final game and that other results go their way. Whoever replaces Pearson on a permanent basis will be Watford's 13th such appointment since Sean Dyche took charge nine years ago. Goal!Posted at 82' Own Goal by Ali Hadi Albulayhi, Al-Hilal. Flamengo 3, Al-Hilal 1. Posted at 81' Filipe Luís (Flamengo) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by André Carrillo (Al-Hilal). Posted at 80' Foul by Pablo Marí (Flamengo). Posted at 80' Omar Khrbin (Al-Hilal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Flamengo 2, Al-Hilal 1. Bruno Henrique (Flamengo) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. For the first time in their history, Lazio have scored at least two goals in nine Serie A games in a row. From 2000 onwards, only two teams recorded a longer run in a single top-flight season: Inter (10 in 2006/07) Atalanta (10 in 2019/20). They have a great chance to equal the record, with Ciro Immobile in great form. Immobile is the third player in Serie A history to score at least 17 goals in his team’s first 14 seasonal league games, after Antonio Angelillo (21 in 1958/59) and Felice Placido Borel (17 in 1933/34). Prior to the squad announcement, he added: "He's with us and I'm going to count on him. We're all here to play tomorrow and he has to be ready. The Welshman, who joined Real from Tottenham in 2013 for a then world-record £85. La Liga appearances this season. Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett said it was "ridiculous" to suggest "one of the best players in the world" would leave Real on loan amid links to Tottenham earlier in the January transfer window, adding it was is "unlikely" Bale would leave the Bernabeu this summer. However, the Premier League has outlined a number of conditions such as negative Covid-19 tests being returned by players involved. Measures have also been put in place ensure hygiene and social distancing rules are adhered to which include:Clubs being forbidden from travelling for further than 90 minutes, though teams like Newcastle will be granted special dispensation if they have to travel further. He wanted to get out of PSG. He is a Manchester United player. He is going to play every game, why are they going to Odion Ighalo? I don't understand it. However, BBC Sport's Simon Stone explained United felt they were "winners" following the conclusion of the deal and window, with Ighalo reportedly turning down a move to Jose Mourinho's Tottenham to join the Red Devils. With Ighalo, United understand that doesn't fit their long-term vision and that wasn't part of the plan, however they feel they are reacting to a short term situation which is leading goalscorer Rashford getting injured. Follow Burnley v Manchester City LIVE It's about to kick off in tonight's Premier League match. Follow our live coverage. Richarlison signs contract extension Everton's Brazilian forward Richarlison has signed a contract extension until 2024. The 22-year-old joined from Watford for a fee of around £40 million as manager Marco Silva's first Everton recruit in July 2018 and has scored 20 goals for the club in all competitions. Manchester City defender Aymeric Laporte is expected to be out of action for up to a month, according to his manager Pep Guardiola. Laporte was forced off in the first half of Wednesday's Champions League victory at Real Madrid - having made just eight appearances this season. He has a hamstring injury, three weeks out more or less, a month," Guardiola said on Friday. Unfortunately this happens after four or five months out. Jesus said he had not committed a foul on Ramos. Football is a contact sport, I didn't push him, I barely used my hand and didn't make a big movement, I stayed still, it wasn't a foul," he said. Real coach Zinedine Zidane had no complaints about the foul and said he was more angry with the way his side switched off in the final quarter of an hour. Following a full and thorough investigation, the police have now confirmed they will take no further action. In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said: "A man arrested on Sunday, 17 May following an allegation of rape has been released with no further action. The incident is therefore no longer being investigated by police. Chelsea have declined to comment. Hudson-Odoi, who has three England caps and in September signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea, was the first Premier League player to test positive for coronavirus. The depths became deeper and the highlights less and less. Schurrle played for Chelsea from 2013-15 and won a Premier League winners medal in 2015 despite leaving the club for Wolfsburg part-way through the season. I want to let you know that I'm stepping away from playing professional football," added on social media. On behalf of myself and my family I want to thank everybody who was a part of these phenomenal years. Miami have only lost one home game this season. The Pacers are in good form but that's due to a series of home fixtures. The Pacers have lost seven away games this season. Miami have won nine out of 12 games this month. Miami Heat are sitting pretty at the top of the Southeast Division in the Eastern Conference of the NBA. Odds were much better at the start of the day but now the game is about to start in 2 hours and a couple of minutes and have dropped under 2.00 for the home win, reason for it is that the hosts won the cup last season quite easy and they are 2nd in the league at this moment as well behind the league leaders from Ferencvaros and the first leg between them did end 0-0 at Ujpest but they also met in the league also at Ujpest and back than MOL won the game with 1-0 in the end. The ‘regular’ celebration which only happened once in the leagueCrouch robot Media playback is not supported on this device 'Give 'em the robot' Ah the iconic Peter Crouch celebration, the robot. He did it so many times it is hard to count. Except that he only ever did it three times and once in the Premier League. He marked his 100th Premier League goal - for Stoke in a 1-1 draw against Everton in February 2017 - with the robot dance. Such a decision would be hugely controversial and have financial, logistic and football implications which are too great to organise yet. Some Premier League teams were reportedly keen to cancel the whole season, and you can make an educated guess about who would benefit the most from such a decision. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has urged his side to get "the job done" against Shakhtar Donetsk to secure qualification for the last 16 of the Champions League. City are top of Group C and will qualify with a game to spare if they draw at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday. The position we have is good. We have 10 points but we are not qualified," said Guardiola. I know Shakhtar and Dinamo Zagreb can win both games and we will be out. Juergen Klopp was furious and celebrated like a man possessed when his side were gifted a 25th-minute equaliser when Jack Simpson lost possession just outside his penalty area and Mane played in Salah to finish lethally for his 70th goal in his 100th Premier League start. Mane then fired Liverpool ahead after racing on to Virgil van Dijk's through ball.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page