top of page

Epitome Sportswear Group

Public·18 members
Hakim Solovyov
Hakim Solovyov

Don't Make Me Go(2022)

Also starring Mitchell Hope, Jemaine Clement, Stefania LaVie Owen, and Kaya Scodelario, this heartfelt weeper will make its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in June, but we won't have long to wait to see it for ourselves. Prime Video has announced that the title will be available to stream starting July 15, which should give people plenty of time to stock up on tissues.

Don't Make Me Go(2022)

Though details remain limited at this time, Marks did briefly discuss the movie with Collider when she promoted her previous directorial feature, 2021's Mark, Mary & Some Other People. Here's what the filmmaker said:

It's a pretty personal story for [Vera Herbert], but I still felt a very deep connection to it...It's a really special, personal tale...I was just really excited and interested in the idea of a father-daughter movie because there's really not too many. I have my own personal connections to the movie, but it's hard to talk about because I don't wanna give spoilers.

"A lot of business leaders have told me that they don't believe in hybrid work, that it has no place in their culture," Elise Freedman, a workforce transformation practice leader at Korn Ferry who is helping companies coordinate their return-to-office plans, tells CNBC Make It.

Managers are struggling to balance these competing desires: More than half of managers believe leadership is out of touch with employees, but 74% say they don't have the influence or resources to enact change for their employees, according to Microsoft's report.

MARIE: He said I could be released. And I said, I have to tell you something. I'm a heroin addict, and I think I'm starting to be into, like, heavy withdrawal. I literally can't move. Please don't make me go.

BEBINGER: This is Liz Tadie. She helped launch a different approach for Marie and other patients at Salem Hospital. That day, when Marie said, please don't make me go, her doctor called Tadie, a nurse practitioner certified in addiction medicine. Tadie prescribed buprenorphine, a medication that's helping Marie manage her addiction to opioids. After leaving the hospital, Marie continued to see Tadie for treatment and support.

MONAHAN-DOHERTY: Sometimes you hear an attitude of, why are you putting all this effort into this patient? They're not going to get better. Well, how do we know? If a patient comes in with diabetes, we don't say, OK, they've been taught once and it didn't work, so we're not going to offer them support again.

If you're unable to make or receive calls, or your calls drop unexpectedly, these troubleshooting tips can help. If you're having problems with calls just while connected to Wi-Fi Calling, read no further and check out Wi-Fi Calling problems instead.

If you can't make or receive calls; or get busy, fast busy, three beeps, three rising tones, or a "call failed" error when you try to call, start with these basic troubleshooting steps. For additional iPhone-specific troubleshooting steps, visit Apple Support.

If the phone still can't make or receive calls after you've followed these troubleshooting steps, contact us. We may need to check your number and the network in your area. If you received error messages or recordings when trying to place a call, be prepared to share those messages with us when you contact us.

Your filing status is married filing jointly or qualifying surviving spouse and your modified AGI is at least $204,000. You can't make a Roth IRA contribution if your modified AGI is $214,000 or more.

Your filing status is single, head of household, or married filing separately and you didn't live with your spouse at any time in 2022 and your modified AGI is at least $129,000. You can't make a Roth IRA contribution if your modified AGI is $144,000 or more.

Your filing status is married filing separately, you lived with your spouse at any time during the year, and your modified AGI is more than zero. You can't make a Roth IRA contribution if your modified AGI is $10,000 or more. See Can You Contribute to a Roth IRA in chapter 9, later.

This publication covers the general rules for filing a federal income tax return. It supplements the information contained in your tax form instructions. It explains the tax law to make sure you pay only the tax you owe and no more.

The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program offers free tax help to people who generally make $60,000 or less, persons with disabilities, and limited-English-speaking taxpayers who need help preparing their own tax returns. The Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) program offers free tax help for all taxpayers, particularly those who are 60 years of age and older. TCE volunteers specialize in answering questions about pensions and retirement-related issues unique to seniors.

There are two ways you can use e-file to get an extension of time to file. Complete Form 4868 to use as a worksheet. If you think you may owe tax when you file your return, use Part II of the form to estimate your balance due. If you e-file Form 4868 to the IRS, don't send a paper Form 4868.

You can use a tax software package with your personal computer or a tax professional to file Form 4868 electronically. Free File and Free File Fillable Forms, both available at, allow you to prepare and e-file Form 4868 for free. You will need to provide certain information from your 2021 tax return. If you wish to make a payment by direct transfer from your bank account, see Pay online under How To Pay, later, in this chapter.

You can get an extension by paying part or all of your estimate of tax due by using a credit or debit card or by direct transfer from your bank account. You can do this by phone or over the Internet. You don't file Form 4868. See Pay online under How To Pay, later, in this chapter.

Your employer is required to provide or send Form W-2 to you no later than January 31, 2023. If it is mailed, you should allow adequate time to receive it before contacting your employer. If you still don't get the form by early February, the IRS can help you by requesting the form from your employer. When you request IRS help, be prepared to provide the following information.

If you received certain types of income, you may receive a Form 1099. For example, if you received taxable interest of $10 or more, the payer is required to provide or send Form 1099 to you no later than January 31, 2023 (or by February 15, 2023, if furnished by a broker). If it is mailed, you should allow adequate time to receive it before contacting the payer. If you still don't get the form by February 15 (or by March 1, 2023, if furnished by a broker), call the IRS for help.

Generally, you constructively receive income when it is credited to your account or set apart in any way that makes it available to you. You don't need to have physical possession of it. For example, interest credited to your bank account on December 31, 2022, is taxable income to you in 2022 if you could have withdrawn it in 2022 (even if the amount isn't entered in your records or withdrawn until 2023).

Check that both the name and SSN on your Form 1040 or 1040-SR, W-2, and 1099 agree with your social security card. If they don't, certain deductions and credits on your Form 1040 or 1040-SR may be reduced or disallowed and you may not receive credit for your social security earnings. If your Form W-2 shows an incorrect SSN or name, notify your employer or the form-issuing agent as soon as possible to make sure your earnings are credited to your social security record. If the name or SSN on your social security card is incorrect, call the Social Security Administration (SSA) at 800-772-1213.

You can pay online, by phone, by mobile device, in cash, or by check or money order. Don't include any estimated tax payment for 2023 in this payment. Instead, make the estimated tax payment separately.

When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.

When completing Form 1040-X, don't forget to show the year of your original return and explain all changes you made. Be sure to attach any forms or schedules needed to explain your changes. Mail your Form 1040-X to the Internal Revenue Service Center serving the area where you now live (as shown in the Instructions for Form 1040-X). However, if you are filing Form 1040-X in response to a notice you received from the IRS, mail it to the address shown on the notice.

If you don't file your return and pay your tax by the due date, you may have to pay a penalty. You may also have to pay a penalty if you substantially understate your tax, understate a reportable transaction, file an erroneous claim for refund or credit, file a frivolous tax submission, or fail to supply your SSN or ITIN. If you provide fraudulent information on your return, you may have to pay a civil fraud penalty.

If you don't file your return by the due date (including extensions), you may have to pay a failure-to-file penalty. The penalty is usually 5% for each month or part of a month that a return is late, but not more than 25%. The penalty is based on the tax not paid by the due date (without regard to extensions).

If you don't include your SSN or the SSN of another person where required on a return, statement, or other document, you will be subject to a penalty of $50 for each failure. You will also be subject to a penalty of $50 if you don't give your SSN to another person when it is required on a return, statement, or other document.

A personal representative for a decedent can change from a joint return elected by the surviving spouse to a separate return for the decedent. The personal representative has 1 year from the due date (including extensions) of the return to make the change. See Pub. 559, Survivors, Executors, and Administrators, for more information on filing a return for a decedent. 041b061a72


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page